Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ban.do for the Bride

Hair accessories have been a huge hit this past year and are still staying on trend come 2011. The hard part sometimes is finding the right hair accessory. We all know there are so many bad ones out there, but that is not the case when it comes to ban.do. Their pieces are gorgeous, trendy yet timeless, and did I mention gorgeous?! You may look at the price and think, "nope, way too pricy for me". But I want you to think about something before you write them off. When you are in a bridal shop picking out your tiara....how much do those cost. The SAME price! And trust me, you'll be getting a lot more glam for your money with ban.do. I've posted a few pics that they make specifically for brides. Enjoy!



No. 60
$95

















No. 92
custom

















No. 12
$130

















No. 110
$165















All Photos are from shopban.do.com

No comments:

Post a Comment