Friday, June 8, 2012

Nicole Miller: Spring 2013


I got my first look at Nicole Miller's new bridal line and just had to share it.
We all know she can design beautiful day and night dresses, and I am happy to say she did not fail us with her bridal collection.
She is known for her flattering silhouettes and these bridal gowns will do nothing less than accentuate the beauty you were already born with.
So I am going to stop gabbing so you can start looking! Enjoy!

Photos from NicoleMiller.com



Look at these backs, gorgeous right? A perfect view for your guests as you walk down the aisle!

The lace detail is on trend for 2013



I think this bohemian style dress is a favorite of mine. Perfect for a beach wedding or even a fun rustic, farm wedding.

I hope you enjoyed lusting over Nicole Miller's new collection as much as I did!
-XO Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment