Thursday, April 5, 2012

Joel and Melody Downs - March 31, 2012


This wedding is near and dear to my heart because the bride is my very best friend. She has been waiting for this day for a long time, so much so, that when Joel popped the question they set the wedding date for only 7 weeks later! Amazing right?!?
It was intimate and vintage inspired. Only immediate family members were invited and then my husband, daughter and I.

Melody found every single one of her wedding vendors from the Little White Book and said that was the only way she could get it all done in just 7 weeks!

Here are their BEAUTIFUL wedding photos from Breath of Life Photography.
I'm not going to say much, I am going to let you just enjoy the gorgeous pics.

Many thanks to:
Photography: Breath of Life Photography
Ceremony/Reception location: Honeywell House
Brides necklace: Chapman Jeweler

-XO Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment