Thursday, April 26, 2012

A little bit of Hawaii



As I watch the sun trying so hard to peak it's way out through the clouds here in Indiana, it brought me back to the memories of the consistent sun that seems to just hover over the state of Hawaii.
My mother's side were all born and raised there giving me the opportunity to have pleasure of visiting a number of times while growing up.
My husband and I even were blessed enough to honeymoon on the big island.
Thinking back to all of those wonderful trips led me to pick of my copy of Hawai'i Bride and Groom. I have a wonderful aunt who still lives in Hawaii and loves me enough to send me magazines like this every once in awhile.
I snapped a few photos so you could enjoy the magazine with me. I hope find some inspiration from them to help you create your dream wedding as well.


I opened the book and this was the first thing I saw. Breathtaking, isn't it?



What is not to love about this? Destination wedding anyone? :)


I thought this was a cleaver place card idea. 
A simple flower placed in each glass with the place card draped on the side. 
Beautiful!


I hope you enjoyed these photos as much as I did!

-XO Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment