Wednesday, April 25, 2012

YOUR Wedding


Since Little White Book is a local wedding vendor directory, I thought it would be fun to post some local weddings. Are you a local bride who would love to share her wedding photos with the community. 

Your photos could inspire other brides as they are still going through the planning process. 

 Email me at grace@whalencreativegroup.com 
 Here is what I will need:
 -a few of your favorite photos with brief descriptions. 
-your favorite or most memorable part of your wedding.
 -advice for brides still planning their wedding.
 -a list of the vendors you used. 

 If you are a vendor, pass this info on to past brides. Also, email me if you have some work that you would like to showcase. I hope to hear from you all soon. I'm ready to be inspired! 
 -XO Grace

1 comment:

  1. Email me! You know you would love to see your wedding featured! :)

    ReplyDelete